An Indian enchant!
- Aingini is our artistic vision to honour one of the most popular Indian kids wear classics, the pattu pavadai and treating it with elegance, luxury and of course, top-notch style.
- By taking Indian kids wear styling to a whole new level with the bold nethi-chutti, charming nathu, gorgeous pattu pavadai, flawless makeup and the messy hair, Aingini is sure to set the trend!
Aingini = goddess Parvathy in Tamil❤️
- Who is the Hindu goddess of love, beauty, harmony, devotion; as well as of divine strength and power.
- We got inspired and created classic pattu pavadai with regal silhouettes in timeless Banaras.
Mystical tales of our own kutty Parvathi.
- When it comes to Indian ethnic wear, nothing beats the classics like the Pattu Pavadai. They are created with a hint of elegance, heritage and the cutesy factor. The best part is that they suit every special occasion! Are you seeing to pick out some Pattu Pavadai outfits for your little girl?
- Our Royal pattu pavadais are exuding the grace of a gorgeously weaved traditional attire, the essence of majestic grandeur and ethereal aesthetics, Aaingini is truly a piece of art!
- Presenting an ethnic regal pattu pavada that will cast a spell of a rich and majestic era gone by❤️
- Our commitment to Indian culture and heritage renders that we bring you 🎁 the evergreen pattu pavada in some of the most magnificent and rich weaves, crafts, silhouettes and textile arts from across the nation💫
- In this gorgeous and classy pattu langa, luxurious antique gold, that has a Banarasi weave, handwoven zari floral motifs that resembles meenakari enamel work, come alive on a glistening silk base in rich, deep, sapphire blue💙
- A long, flattering knife-pleated skirt, with finely tailored choli blouse will surely be your go-to when it comes to ethnic wear.
Celebrate your special occasions with The Nesavu.
✨'Aingini little Parvathi.'✨
The elegance of banarasi weave,
The divinity of jewel-tone palette,
The luxury of handcrafted patterns,
And the strength of traditions.
- Finely tailored, luscious puff-sleeved, accentuated with potli button details, made in radiant jewel-toned semi silk choli blouse,🥻
- Paired with a classic, comfortable pleated skirt in golden banarasi weave with meenakari butta to finish the elegant desi look.
- We can hear the grand Indian wedding bells again.
- The season of twinning, colour co-ordinated dressing is here again!
- We believe, weddings, traditions and festivals have been one of the most powerful means to connect with our culture and unite us together as families, tribes or communities.
- We, at The Nesavu, aspire to encourage millennials to embrace our rich old heritage and culture, through traditional wears like these gorgeous Pattu Pavada as a part of their celebrations.
- This collection, Aingini is our reflection of the Regal, Comfortable, Finely tailored and Ethnic Clothing.
- Royal outfits that spell class and elegance.
- The limited-edition stunning sapphire blue and pink handloom weave banarasi pattu lehenga, graced with luscious tree of life motifs in golden zari that's sure to transport you to a royal era of Ilavarasi, Maharanis and all things pretty.
For enquiries call us at
💌Subscribe and avail 5% discount on your first order.