Honoring Traditions & Celebrate Milestones in Style: Special Occasion Clothing for Newborns and Children in India
"Welcome to The Nesavu, a brand that specializes in traditional Indian clothing for special occasions in the lives of newborns and children.
In India, there are several occasions when newborns and children wear special clothing. Some examples include:
- Namkaran: This is a traditional Hindu naming ceremony for a newborn baby. During the ceremony, the baby is typically dressed in traditional Indian clothing, such as a vesti and silk kurtha for boys or a pattu frock for girls.
- Choroonu: This is a ceremony that marks a baby's first rice-eating ceremony, and it is usually held when the baby is around one year old. The baby is dressed in traditional Indian clothing, such as a kurta and dhoti for boys or a silk dress for girls.
- Annaprashan: A similar traditional Hindu ceremony where a baby is fed solid food for the first time.
- Mundan: This Hindu ceremony marks a baby's first haircut, usually done when the baby is between 1 and 3 years old. The baby is dressed in traditional Indian clothing for the ceremony.
- First birthday: Also known as "Bhaladhau" in marathi and "Vaanambadi" in Malayalam. It is a significant occasion where the child and the parents are dressed in traditional clothing.
- Religious Ceremonies and Festivals: Children are often dressed in traditional Indian clothing for religious ceremonies and festivals, such as Diwali, Holi, or Navratri. Our traditional clothes are designed with intricate embroidery and embellishments, making your child look like a true Indian prince or princess.
- Weddings are another special occasion where traditional attire is a must. Children are also often dressed in traditional clothing for weddings, as they bring good luck to the newlyweds. The Nesavu offers an array of conventional attire for children that are perfect for any wedding. Our traditional clothing is designed to make your child look like a mini version of the bride or groom, and it is sure to make them feel special on the big day.
Overall, Children are often dressed in traditional Indian clothing for special occasions to honour and celebrate important milestones in their lives and connect with their families cultural heritage.
At The Nesavu, we take great pride in our traditional clothing collection. All of our clothes are made using high-quality fabrics. They are designed to be both comfortable and value for money.
So, if you're looking for traditional Indian clothing for your newborn or child for any special occasion, check out The Nesavu. From Namkaran to weddings, we have the perfect outfit to make your child look and feel special."