Caution is the watchword as people gradually step into the ‘new normal’. More so for office goers, who are re-looking at the essentials, they take in their office work bag. Apart from a bunch of documents, food passes, mobile, and a few health bars, the contents will now carry more zip-lock pouches and personal health and hygiene stuffs.
‘Bags with additional extra pockets and zippers are more preferred now.’“It is also better to have your bag more prepared and organised, so that you don’t require to keep digging into it or shuffling through the things to find items which you required. The pandemic has forced all the people out of their comfort zone, as more and more people are rethinking their lifestyle preferences. “And changed priorities mean that the office bag is getting bigger and heavier, as people return to their workplaces. Hand Bags with more pockets and compartments, as great as zippers, are likely to find more takers now”. It is an excellent idea to reduce touching your Handbags and wallets as much as possible.” Alcohol-based sanitisers, reusable masks, wet wipes and daily snacking essentials are going to be the new regulars in work bags.
Make space for healthy bites and more water in your Handbag.
Maintaining Good health has become the top preference for everyone during these pandemic times. Thus, health specialists advise that we carry at least three options of snacks with us every day. “Ideally, one fruit, like buttermilk, one beverage; and one protein snack, like roasted channa, should be carried along. Again, drinking sufficient water is essential. So, we need a big bottle in our bag now. You can even opt for flavoured water, fennel seeds water, will support to keep you in a pleasant feeling. Chia seeds water, on the other hand, helps to sustain your protein levels through the day and even limit your caffeine yearnings.
Essential things to keep in mind
- Have a few spare zip-lock pouches handy, just in case; you’ll need them to store food items during the day.
- Try to take lunch from home. Easy and simple stuff, such as an egg sandwich or a roll, should do.
- Do not share your stationery items.
- It is advisable to place your laptop in a sleeve case, before slipping it in the laptop bag.
- Carry worn-out pens/pencils to push the buttons while on a lift/elevator.
- Take a lotion/cream to apply on your skin that may become rough due to washing your hands repeatedly. Paper soaps, wet tissue wipes, dry tissues and handkerchiefs can also be helpful.
- Make space for your mug and cutlery in your bag.