- Handcrafted products always have a unique story. They carry the efforts, emotions, and the earnest small "optimisations" of the artisan. That's what makes handcrafted beautiful.
- All our products handcrafted with passion. Every product stands for its unique style and function, but carries an essence of heritage India. They signify the rich Indian culture and traditional craft.
- Everyone adores handcrafted products, but very few end up purchasing them. The most apparent reasons are society hedge for "machine finish". Yet, what's a gift/souvenir without a tale. After all, it is one of the greatest personal things we do. It includes gifting ourselves, which is a long-form of gifting.
8 REASONS WHY YOU NEED BUY HANDCRAFTED GIFT ARTICLES
1. Each handcrafted product is unique and exclusive.
- No two handmade products are the same. All handcrafted products made by hand and not mass-manufactured. Thus, you will find a slight variation in every product, and that makes every product unique. There's always a slight variation in colour, texture, form, design of two handmade products.
- If you plan to gift something to the person you love or yourself, pick a handmade gift. You are buying a product that nobody owns in the whole world. One makes it pretty unique. Give our handcrafted sling purse a shot.
2. Handcrafted product strengthens the local economy.
- When you buy handcrafted handbags from us, you are helping our local economy. The money you spend is directly helping Indian artisans and the economy. As handcrafted merchandises made by hand, it creates jobs for several artisans and local people.
- Aside from economy support, your purchase gives confidence to the artisans. It urges them to develop new talents/skills and re-invest into their small business so that they can sustain making beautiful products.
- At The Nesavu, we source exquisite, unique handcrafted fabric from many small vendors and manufacturers across India. Each time whenever we go back to them, they are glad that their Kalamkari, Ajarakh, Ikat, Handloom, Block printed, Jute Khadi fabric is reaching more homes. We take this fabric material and make handcrafted bags, made of jute handle, and also we use vegan leather for a few of our styles.
3. Handcrafted products are durable and of excellent quality.
- Everyone wants merchandise to last longer. Handmade products are ready when an expert calls it available. It is not machine assert ready. It takes much longer time to make than those machine-made, but it lasts for longer.
- At The Nesavu, we go through a two-part quality check process, once at the artisan's side and once again by our despatching team.
- Handcrafted products also look authentic rather than formulated. They look more genuine. It's like how handmade coffee beverage tastes exceptional than a machine-made coffee.
4. Handcrafted products are not by machines they are made by Authentic people.
- Handcrafted merchandise have emotions. There is the intricacy and detailing, that shows the fruit of the creation the artist puts into the product. They have warmth, excitement coming from the love the artisan has put into the craft. It is like the artisans have left a part of themselves in each product they make.
- That perfect fold and the ideal stitch is a result of the artisan pushing a little extra to make handcrafted bags unique. They put their heart into creating a beautiful bag. They then force themselves to better it when they make the next one.
- The process is also intricate. A Handbag has so many pieces. That when they made, they don't look anything like a bag. But when it comes together, magic happens.
- Our artisans also think about people's wants and needs and make products according to that. There is actual value when we say that only a human understands a human.
5. Each handcrafted product has its own story.
- Our craftsmen put much time into creating a product that is pretty, elegant, unique, and up to the vouge. They go over a lot of brainstorming before crafting the actual product. They patiently give shape to the product and then work even more to recreate the product over and over. Also, each handmade product has something different, thus being uncommon. Each product goes through a journey before converting a final product—some options left while other functionalities get picked. A case-in-point is our handcrafted Office tote bags that have gone through many emphases in the past three years.
6. Buying handcrafted products keep crafts skills and tradition alive.
- In today's virtual environment, something is exciting about the products which are made by hand. When you buy from a local brand, you are helping local artisans and the crafts they practise. You are also supporting artisans to pass their skills to the next generation and retain the art and craft alive.
7. Handcrafted products show that you care.
- Gifting your loved is a memorable special moment. You want to gift something that remembers of that moment. Many people mix special with an expensive one. However, cost is only one of many things that makes a gift special. For Eg, if you buy an anniversary cake for your spouse, he/she will be delighted, but if you bake the cake yourself, it is unique.
- Similarly, a handcrafted gift stands out and makes that bag as a gift special. Buying handmade and personalised gifts shows that you care. It shows that you took the effort to find something distinctive and out of the ordinary. For example, check out the handcrafted fabric purses, made using Indian Block printed and natural fabrics with Indi-prints in it.
8. Handcrafted merchandises are environment friendly.
- Small manufacturers generally make handcrafted products which doesn't need a workshop or large production unit. They work from small studios and workshops which are driven by the heart and soul of the artisans. Electric power guzzlers like large machines replaced with love, passion, emotion, sweat and human effort. This a more sustainable method and creates lesser pollution.
We have shared you eight reasons here. But, the best way to realise this is to give it a try. Next time you need to purchase a gift, go for a handcrafted product. Check out our Handmade women's handbags, wallets, Clutches or handcrafted notebook collections.